BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Cassie's First Snow


Well, I have been saying this snow was coming for a week now. It has been dry and freezing. Although we just began dipping into the thirties, we are scheduled for the low twenties, high thirties next week. But, when I went to feed the horses tonight, this is what I found. However, it began snowing really hard after these shots and we actually almost got a full ground cover. And its sticking! FFFFFRRRREEEEEZZZZIIIINGGGG.
Cassie had her first experience with snow. I know she will get much more than this but it didn't stop her from exploring and getting a little snow on her nose. Of course, Sonny is her partner in crime so she had to investigate too even though she has seen it all her life.
Everything is fine other than us freezing our butts off. Barney doesn't even want to go outside! I'm very jealous that their mommy and daddy are off in Costa Rica right now soaking up the sun!

0 comments: