BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chilly but dry.....

Its been dry the last two days, but a little chilly so she borrowed her momma's scarf for her walk. I think she looks stunning, don't you?
We had a little scare at 4:00am this morning. (its always something when I am here). The house alarm began beeping very loud. It scared me at first because I thought someone was attempting to get in. But this alarm was different than the screeching alarm that goes off. I would know the sound of that alarm since I have tripped it a few times. I walked through the house to investigate and read the code on the alarm. It read '02'. This meant the Front Garage Door had tripped the alarm. So, now it was time to go outside and investigate the garage door. The door seemed intact. I lifted it apprehensivley a few times as well as the other doors and the alarm didn't stop so I just input the code and it was fine. I locked the two doors that go into the garage but it still kept me awake thinking all those thoughts about strangers hiding in the garage, or worse, in the house. I checked everything out this morning and all is okay so I am just guessing it was a gliche in the alarm. Nothing to worry about (:0}
It is suppose to be dry again today but it is looking rather gloomy. I am bringing Abbie a big bone today so she will be happy.

0 comments: