BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Almost Christmas.............




Well, it's almost Christmas and we are ready for it to be here! The pups and my roomies and I are ready to begin the festivities! The house is decorated, the stockings are hung and all of us are ready for my kids and grandkids to arrive. As you can see by the pictures, the house is warm and inviting. Everyone is looking forward to my kid's arrival as, afterall, they are what really matter, right? The joy on their face is what it is all about. No matter our age, seeing those little eyes beam when they see all the gifts under the tree, puts happiness in our hearts. It makes spending all that money worth it.
So, here's wishing all of my clients, their two-legged children and their fur children much happiness and joy this Holiday Season. Thanks to each and every one of you for allowing me to spend time with your 'children' through the years. I look forward to many more years with you in the future.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all!!
Dee
The Playful Paw Animal Companion Service

0 comments: