BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We are a boring group

I realize I have not blogged much but we have been such a boring group, there is not much to report. I am using my IPAD which is an Apple product and is not user friendly to Blogger so I cannot upload photos. I will retrieve my regular laptop tomorrow and post some pics of the pups. Everyone is doing fine. We had a beautiful weekend but the forecast for the next ninety, yes Ninety days is exactly the same. Cloudy, rain and 57 to 62ish degrees. It has rained all day today. But the Tulips on the patio are fully bloomed and very pretty. We swept and did poop patrol today. None of the pups wanted to go out in the rain. We go out about every two hours and just hang out for a bit.
Tomorrow is the first day I will leave at all. They are so spoiled. All is perfect in Schnauzerland.

0 comments: