BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Good Bye for today........

Ellie and Abby are doing great. They were up bright and early this morning and we went for our morning potty. After eating breakfast, we had some play time, went for a walk and then back outside to finish their business. They are resting now and waiting for me to get the computer off my lap so that I can pay them some attention instead!
Their daddy comes home tonight so I will be here until dinner time. Then I will tuck them away, snug as a bug and say goodbye until next time. They have really grown on me as they are as sweet as Katie and Katja. They sure do grow in my heart quickly. Guess that is why this is a good business for me. So, until next time.....I will kiss them goodbye and tell them I will see them soon.

0 comments: