BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back with the gang.....

I am with Ruggles, Cassie, Sunny, Barnie, Major and Chip. Sounds like I am hanging out with a soroity group in Vegas, eh? Better than that.......the pups, the cat and the two horses are much better company. Although, I must say, its rather uneventful. But I would rather have it that way than drama!!! All the fur children are doing great. The rain came in a bit ago and stormed. Then just as quickly as it came, the sky parted and turned blue and its about 60 out. So, Sonny and Cassie are romping outside while Ruggles lays in her corner in the house. Barnie can't decide if she wants in or out so we are playing revolving door with her. The horses seem fine.....no signs of anything wrong. They are getting their flake in the am and pm. Well, thats all to report for now. I will post some new pictures in the next day.

0 comments: