BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

We Are Back........




My computer crashed so I was forced to buy a new one. Of course, didn't have to twist my arm. This one is much faster which makes it easier to do these posts.
So, sorry for the delay with the McCoy family but hope you enjoy these pics. The animals have been very patient with my schedule. I had four clients over the weekend. Three of them were just daily visits, i.e. dog walks, feeds, tucking them in at night. Up to this time I spent 24/7 here so they are wondering where I am going. That all ends today and I can go back to devoting my entire time to them until I leave on Tuesday. They have all been really good. Cassie got a little rambunctious and she knocked me over, but no broken bones and I am fine. Thats it for now....I will blog one more before I leave.

0 comments: