BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Schnazer City!





These are the newest additions to the Playful Paw Family. Molly (top right) is the sweetest of the bunch, although they are all very sweet. She loves to cuddle and just be your buddy. She is a little spoiled by her daddy but what are little girls for?
Izzy, to the right of Molly, is the little boy. And when I say 'little'....I mean LITTLE. He is the smallest Mini Schnauzer I have ever seen. We call him the little dwarf with a Great Dane Attitude. He can be a pistol at times. But, again, very cute.
And, to the left of this post is Frannie. She is a little aloof. She is also the most verbal of the three. She doesn't warm up to people much but I have to brag......she sat in my lap for a whole 10 minutes. She is just a loner and a TALKER! They are all adorable and loved in every way. I enjoyed the time I spent with them and hope to see them again soon. They were perfect!

0 comments: