BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday Rides


I have been with Abbie just over the weekend. Abbie's favorite thing to do is go for a ride on Sunday afternoon when Auntie Dee goes for dinner at McDonalds. She joyously jumps in my back seat and seems to know she is going to the 'French Fry' heaven and NOT the groomer. She is patient and loves to sniff the fresh air. She patiently waits as I speak to the machine that sounds like a person - yet she cannot SEE a person! As I get closer to the window, her tail starts to wag and she KNOWS there is something in that bag for her. After the fries have cooled, I give her one. I make her wait a few minutes and then another. But, I make her wait until she gets home to get too many more. We took this picture to show you how controlled she can be. She looks as if 'just snap the damn picture so I can scarf up those fries!'. And that is just what she did........she's a happy girl.

0 comments: