BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kira and Joe Kitty




Kira and Joe are doing great. We have had some sunshine, so Kira gets to hang outside a little while during the day. She is such a good dog....she loves to play in her big back yard and she also loves the treats I bring her (besides her own that her mommy buys her). The other night she took a running bound down the hall and jumped right on top of me in the bed. It was hilarious. She got a bug up her butt and wanted to play I guess.
Joe is always social when I come over and he was no different the first day I was there. He jumped up on the table and meowed and rubbed up against me. He surely wanted attention. But, the next morning I couldn't find him anywhere. I must have looked for half an hour. I didn't know about his new cat house in the bedroom and when it caught my eye, that's when I saw him just barely peeking his head out. He is so BIG, I don't know how he gets in there and turns around. This picture was taken after he saw me and he poked his head out. They are both so DARN cute!!!

0 comments: