BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spoiled Abbie and Snow

As you can see Abbie has chosen to be inside instead of out in the snow. I have been here since 10am this morning and it has been snowing since I arrived. The difference between the snow here and the snow at the Farm where I left this morning is that this snow isn't sticking so far. Its a wet snow but still very pretty. Abbie's mommy said she really likes to go make snow angels too but today she isn't leaving my side. Of course, it could be those treats hanging out of her mouth, ya think????? She is doing well and since I have been here so much she just acts like she expects me to be here. Today is Sunday and we usually go to McDonalds for a French Fry day but we may hold off until this week. She will definitely get to go one day. We will be spending Thanksgiving alone together. My family will not be here so its just Abbie and me. I can't think of a better companion for Thanksgiving Day because every day I thank God for her!!!!

0 comments: