BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Back from Vacation

Vacations are great but I really miss my customers when I am gone. I will be glad to see all the upcomming fur children I have in the coming months. I had an opportunity to see a lot of old friends and connect with people I had not seen in a long while. Now it is time to get back to business at hand and what a lucky person I am to have such loving clients who share their fur children with me.
You will see a new PlayFul Paw Mobile in your driveways, but don't be alarmed.......it is just me with another vehicle to better serve you with. I will be better equipped to transport any of my clients to and from the airport and also offer transportation to and from the Vets, Picking up food, or any other errands that I was forced to stop offering as my vehicle was too small. An email and new brochure will follow this posting and please feel free to call if you have any questions! See all of you soon.

0 comments: