BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Girls........

Well, after a long vacation, I am happy to say I am back with the fur children and today is our first day together in a long time. Katie and Katja welcomed me as if I were here yesterday and were so excited to go outside and bask in the sunshine. Katja was a little more reserved but went right out and laid down in the sun. She was happy to just sit with me in the yard while Katie went back in what I call the fortress to explore. She is so goofy, she ran around to the front door just as her mommy said she would and barked until I let her in there instead of coming in the back door with Katja and I. They are very cute little Mini Schnauzers and, oh boy, are they spoiled! But they are the children of the house and that is as it should be. They had their dinner at 4:30 and ate like little champs. We went out before AND after dinner and with all this sunshine, we will no doubtedly be going out a few more times before bedtime. Oh yes, and they helped me take the trash out too. All is well at the home of the 'Schnauz' and they are contently sleeping their dinner off as we speak! Stay tuned for further updates..........

0 comments: