BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011


Groomed and Tired. We woke early this morning to get the girls to the groomer early so Auntie Dee could make her Doctor's Appointment. Donna was kind enough to take them a little early so I could make my way to Federal Way. By the time I was done at the doctor, Donna called and said they were ready. So, everything worked out perfectly. I arrived home with happy puppies and a delivery of wine! Hmmmmmm.....maybe there will be some left when their mommy and daddy gets home. (just kidding). I visited the Neighbors last night and had a wonderful time but WAY too much wine was had by all. So, I think the wine is safe tonight.
The girls look very neat and tidy and they seem to want to sleep all day. Katie keeps staring at me as if to say 'Well, are we going to play, walk or something, So, we may be going for an evening walk since we missed this morning. They will definitely get their walks in the morning as I have to go out for a while tomorrow morning. The girls have been perfect. They are getting their medicine and eyedrops (well, Katie) on time and everyday that they are suppose to. They love riding in the car so I might take them for a ride this weekend. Abbie, the neighbor loves her Sunday trips to the McDonald's, so I may give them all a ridet to McDonald's and they will get a french fry! (at separate times, of course.) I am at Abbie's in October, so I will see the girls again then too. Can't get enough of these pups!

0 comments: