BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Peace and Serenity.......

I love my clients. But it is time for me to take a break. I will be available after Tuesday but wanted to let you all in on a Tranquil, Spiritual Journey you too can take sometime. It's a wonderful place to regroup, be romantic or just get away from the hustle-bustle weekday.
Cave B Inn includes a Winery with a Wine tasting room (I won't be tasting unfortunately) and a Spa. The restaurant is a four-star restaurant with a new chef and the meals they provide are awesome. Each of the bungalows are built on the edge of the Gorge in Quincy, Washington. Walking to the edge is not a problem and the view is phenomenal. There is a beautiful pool when the weather is condusive, but the accomodations are 4-Star! It is a beautiful place and I have told some of you about it. My daughter flies up from California to go this little piece of heaven.
So, each of you know that I will return shortly with a fresh outlook on life. I am looking forward to all my petsitting in November! Take care everyone.
P.S. I included a wonderful dog story below. Please be sure to read it. It touched my heart.

0 comments: