BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBIE

Abbie turned 14 mid-September. I am with her for the next few days and she was happy to see me. It seems like forever since I have been here. I have to admit....I LIVE for my Abbie Fix! She is the best looking 14-year-old I have ever seen. I have many senior fur children, but just as some people hold their age well, so does Abbie.
It rained like crazy yesterday, last night and the early part of today. But, it let up this afternoon which gave us time to spend some time outside. She is so good about my leaving in the morning to go get my B-12 shots, but I suspect she knows I am coming right back as she is never surprised to see me return. She was so funny today when I checked the mail. She just strolled right out to the street like she didn't have her electronic collar on??? Wonder if it is working???? It didn't seem to zap her and I had to move back toward the house and call her to come back behind the invisible line.
She slept pretty well last night. Her mommy had mentioned that she was getting up several times in the night. I took her out at 11pm and she didn't wake me until 4am. Not too bad but I will keep an eye on her in case she has a little bladder infection.
All is well on the Abbie Front! Hopefully we can catch some sunshine one day this week to get some really good pictures!

0 comments: