BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Abbie's Lazy Today

Abbie is feeling fine, but she really wants to be lazy today. I tried to get her to go out for a walk and she was having no part of it. I guess dogs are like people.....there are times when we just want to be a vegetable! She loves it when I make my lunch or a snack. She is definitely more animated as she is hoping for the smallest of morsels. I am sure it is because she is starving to death ;-)
Nothing new to report. The sky is blue right now but I suspect not for long. It has been overcast and the white clouds just came out and split so the sun could peek through just long enough to tease us. I feel the rain coming back by sundown. Abbie slept all night last night. She went out about 10pm and didn't wake to go out again until 7am this morning. I was very surprised. I haven't left today so she is happy to be curled up next to me snoring away!!!! She is so freakin cute!

0 comments: