BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Last Night


Abbie and I are doing great. It is our last night together but I will be back in three weeks to spend a good long stay with her. She is doing well. She has not gotten me up in the middle of the night at all. She goes out at 11pm and then we go out in the morning around 7am. She is making it through the night so I hope for her parent's sake she keeps it up.
Its been raining all day today. I had to go get my shot this morning and when I returned she looked so sad because she wanted to go out but it was pouring down rain. So, we waited it out and the rain finally broke and we were able to go for a walk. She got a good brushing today and she is busy sawing logs right now. She is so cute and she is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her family tomorrow night. I will leave her about 5pm tomorrow and see her again in a few weeks.

0 comments: