BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Full Day

This was Katie and Katja a few minutes ago waiting for their treat I promised them. We watered the entire perimeter of the house and set up the soakers on the roses. They were very good little pups and followed me all around while I watered for two hours. Whew......a LOT of beautiful flowers, shrubs and trees!
Our day began early with a visit from Bonnie. I had an appointment in the early morning and when I returned we did some playing outside, brushing of their coats and just played until it was time to water. They are being perfect angels as usual and Katja is showing no signs of pain. They both have eaten every time I feed them and Katie got drops in her eyes three times today! Yipppeeee.
Tomorrow is pill day so we will see how that goes. All is well on the homefront.......Almost time to Schnauz......I mean, Schnoooooozzzzz.

0 comments: