BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Last day in Paradise......

This expression on Katja's face says it all. Okay, they love me....but, I am just a substitute for their mommy and daddy for a short time...they are over me and want their REAL parents back! When we woke up this morning they both came over to me and seemed almost joyous as they sense that their return is soon. We are getting ready for a walk. I have to go out on a couple of appointments today (medical), but will return soon and often. It is suppose to be warmer than yesterday which means 'hot'. Yesterday, the first day of fall was in the high 60's by 7 am. I swear it reached 80 degrees yesterday but haven't checked the weather report. Strange. Anyway, the girls are doing extremely well. No problems at all. Katie is not chewing or scratching, her eyes got drops 3x a day.....well, I will leave a report for their parents. They are excited to see their family back in place tomorrow. But, they have been great to sit and my pleasure!

0 comments: