BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Katie and Katja heard this You Tube today and they went bananas. They were talking just as much as this little guy was. They have had a pretty boring day today so we just played on the computer. Its dreary outside and Auntie Dee has been a little sore today due to a fall. I know.......AGAIN!  But, all is well and I will tell their mommy and daddy all about it later. Everything is going smooth as silk. Lots of mail, packages and outside and cookie time! Katie has been laying up on my chest and Katja lays just below her on my tummy. I know...hard to believe, but they do like to lay with me while we watch television! Katie is looking at me now as if to say...'ok, so why aren't you laying down so I can lay on you'. So, I guess I better assume the positions before she really tells me off!
Nothing to worry about on this homefront!!!!

0 comments: