BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Just Happy

Chloe and I are doing Great. I arrived here at 9:oo am yesterday morning and she was glad to see me. She yelped for a while, ran outside, ran inside and grabbed her toy and she was pretty much on her way to having a great time. She is occupying her time this morning with a bone and enjoying watching out the back door. She has been out to play for several hours now and now she is ready for some indoor fun. We are going to play the laser light game in a minute, but I wanted to get her on the blog so mommy and daddy can see how their baby girl is doing.
She is eating like a champ this morning and just seems overall happy. So, keep posted as I will blog her everyday whether it is boring or not! Although there is never a boring moment with me and my Chloe girl! She is a happy girl!

0 comments: