BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday afternoon

Well, Chloe and I are getting ready for the big game today. I ran her ragged yesterday so she can rest a litte. Of course, the whole time I am watching the game, she is doing her thing and is just a happy camper. Between the laser light and her ball, I keep her pretty active.
She has been getting her eardrops everyday and doesn't seem to mind at all.
She was so funny yesterday. I called her name and was looking all over for her but couldn't find her anywhere. She really had me scared because if I say 'cookie', she will always come out. But yesterday she didn't make a sound. I found her hiding behind the bar where it is black and I couldn't see her. Little stinker. She loves to play hide and seek.
She must have been feeling her Cheerios because somehow she got one of the little pillows that hand on the door knob She shredded it to bits. It always makes me feel bad when she does this on 'my shift'. I don't know  if she does this when her mama is home, but I feel so bad. So, I am out looking for one to replace that one.
Other than that, everything is great on the home front. Chloe can't wait to see her mommy and daddy.

0 comments: