BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

After Thanksgiving and Back to the PAWS!


For those of you who don't know me, I am a full-time Animal Companion Service. What better job than to spend it with our Four-legged Fur Children. That's what they are! At least for those that hire me and.....myself, of course.
Meet Sutton and Idgie! They are adorable and live in Maple Valley, Washington. Their Two-legged mama is away on business, so I get to visit them twice a day! They get lots of treats and attention as well as some outside time! They are very well-behaved and love the attention I give them. Of course, they miss their mama....but, I am a good substitute! They have two adopted feline sisters, Mocha and Latte! They stay out of the way as they are very aloof as cats tend to be.

0 comments: