BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The North Bend Crew!!!










My job is the best!!! I stay in beautiful homes and take care of loving animals! Meet Ursa the black Lab, Ben the Golden Retriever and the three cats - Mia, Spencer and Ricky!!! (two cats are camera shy). They live on a lot of property, in a beautiful house that is meant to have all these loving animals in it! While most animals are apprehensive at first.....these animals welcomed me into their home the first time they saw me. I always say that animals are only as good as their owner. And though I've only met their human 'daddy', I can tell that their parents are just as loving as they are!
As you can see, we are just kicking back and enjoying each other. Of course, this isn't the picture of them when I let them out in the yard and they play...they can be pretty rambunctious! Yeah...I know....Its a tough job....but, somebody has got to do it!!!