BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Abbie Walk

This isn't a new picture of Abbie.....this was taken in the Spring of last year. But it has been so dark and gloomy, we thought we would post this pic and see if we can't 'will' the sun out!
Abbie and I went for a walk this morning after visiting with the neighbors. It was cold and rainy as usual but Abbie doesn't care and she loves her walks. I spent the day in the doctor's office so Kathy came and gave her a potty break for me around 2pm. When I returned at 4:30, she was so happy to see me and we went for another little walk. She has been snoozing all day today and tomorrow we are going to work on a few projects. I am going to clean mommy's pantry and make peanut butter cookies. I need to do something to earn my keep around here. I will probably clean the bar too as I enjoyh doing that. Its all that wishful thinking .... wishing I could have a little cocktail! Haven't had a glass of wine since I shared one with Abbie's mommy and daddy. I also noticed some cob webs over the bed that I will get as well. As you can see, I am not the 'average' pet sitter....I do a little bit of everything! Especially for my clients because they are so good to me it is easy for me to do kind things for them. Nothing else to report. Abbie is doing well. We missed our McDonald's run yesterday so maybe this Sunday we will do her French Fry run as she LOVES her French Fries. Hope Mommy and Daddy are having a fantastic cruise for their 35th wedding anniversary!

0 comments: