BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Meet Chloe Abigail..........


This is little Chloe Abigail (Abbie's namesake).
She is the most adorable Cavalier King Charles.
She is the newest addition to the family of Abbie. I can already see shades of Abbie in her little face. I am so fortunate to be her caretaker when her mommy and daddy are away and what better way to keep me connected to our dear Abbie. Abbie's spirit will watch over her and I wouldn't be surprised if her mommy and daddy haven't already seen similarites in her personality.
Chloe is 5 months old. She came to Abbie's family by way of a very reputable breeder in Washington State. I have not had the opportunity to meet her yet, but will very soon. Her mommy says she is a little needy which isn't a bad thing. That just means she will be a loving girl. She is potty trained and I am sure they are all going through their adjustment period. She is a very lucky little Cavalier as she couldn't have found a more loving home and she will be taken care of in only the best possible way. Look out Chloe......you haven't met your crazy pet-sitter yet!

0 comments: