BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 16, 2012

Sleeping away the rain......

Cassie and Sunny are relaxing under the TV waiting for the rain to stop. Cassie is more than happy to go out in the rain, but Sunny is more hesitant. They are enjoying their time with Kathy this second half of their stay. They are doing exactly what they are suppose to do and no problems to report. Its funny how I miss them when I am not there with them. I spent the first half and Kathy the second, but I still go over and visit from time to time. I went over yesteday and one would think that I hadn't seen them in years! They were all over me. Of course, truth be known, they were just glad to have some company! I told Kathy not to take it personally but they were tired of looking at her face! She knows my sense of humor so we got a giggle out of it.
They got to run off some steam yesterday as their cousin came over and they played all day! Kathy and I had a chance to go do some shopping and she brought the a treat we bought them.
They are looking forward to their mom and dad coming home on Sunday. And, actually, there will be a treat waiting for their mom and dad courtesy of their pet sitter!!!!! Hope they enjoy it! This will probably be the last blog before they come home unless there is something I need to report.
All is well on the farm!

0 comments: