BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weather unpredictable......

Those of you who keep an eye on my blog may know that the farm is always unpredictable.  Its usually one situation after another. Staying true to form, this visit is no exception. We have a big storm moving in and it is suppose to hit here tomorrow. The skies have been unpredictable as well. Monday was sunny and bright, Yesterday was dark and gloomy. By sunset, I could not see as far as the horses as the rain and fog set in very low. It rained all night only to wake up to sunny skies again this morning. Of course, I am happy to deal with the unpredictablity at most pet sits, it is always a little unnerving at the farm as the weather can turn at any moment. A simple downpour can turn into a flood in a matter of moments here at the farm. But, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be 'that bad'.
Actually, I got a call from another client yesterday and I will have a daytime walk and feed for the next week which is located near the pet sit Kathy was going to cover. So, I am doing a little 'changing of the guards'. Kathy will be here at the farm for the remainder of this sit. I will be in Renton, Wa. for the other sit as it makes it more convenient and economical to do the daytime walk from the other location. I am sure this is more information than you need, but want everyone to know who is where!
The pups and horses are doing great. Nothing to report, I am glad to say.

0 comments: