BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Chloe is waiting for Christmas Eve. She is parked by the presents even th0ugh she doesn't even know what Christmas is. But she is a happy puppy and is up for any celebration that comes her way. Its another lay low day and nothing a lot happening. She has been a little mischieveous this morning and I am sure mommy won't be happy when she gets home. But I am going to do what I can to repair the damage and see if we can't get her out of a little trouble. I can't keep my eyes off her for one minute.
But all in all everything is well. She will have some company tomorrow to play with. They are all bringing her treats so she will be good and spoiled. She will also be glad to see her mommy and daddy back home. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

0 comments: