BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone

Thinking I had a handle on our little Miss Chloe, I thought about how I would keep an eye on her and still make calls to my family this morning. So, I decided to close the bedroom door, keeping her confined until I could make my calls. I thought I was keeping one eye on Chloe while talking to my grandkids. I happened to glance over and this is what I found. I think she was trying to give me a while Christmas. The one door I did not close was the bathroom. She is a little devil!!! She looked up at me as if to say 'What?'. She was having the time of her life. She teaches me something new everday. I have raised a lot of puppies, but I have to say she is one of a kind. She has a very inquisitive personality, yet endearing so you can't get mad at her. She knows she is cute and looks at you with those big beautiful eyes. She knows her way around this house as if she has lived her a million years. She needs a lot of chewies to keep those little sharp teeth moving. I have been bringing one everyday.
But, all in all, she has been a good little puppy. Still very cute and cuddly and she wanted me to tell her mommy and daddy.......
MERRY CHRISTMAS.....I'VE BEEN A VERY GOOD GIRL! :0)

0 comments: