BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ready for Christmas

Chloe got her first taste of dressing up for Christmas. Well, this was just a dress rehearsal, but she did pretty well. Even though her little face looks sad, she liked dressing up only to chew on the stuff that was on her head! But, I got one good shot in and I think it is pretty cute.
She has been up since early this morning. We went out at 6am. and she is such a good girl. She knows to do her thing and then get back inside. She had her breakfast, another bone I brought her and now its all about keeping her entertained. We are playing with her toys in the living room but I have to keep it to a minimum because her stitches are a little inflamed. She hasn't been chewing at them though as I don't take my eyes off her.
It is raining again today so we are waiting out the rain again so that we can go take a walk. It it doesn't stop, we will be walking in the rain. She is a Spaniel so the water should definitely not bother her. She just shakes it off. All is well in Chloe-land!

0 comments: