BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Isn't she an Angel??? Well, Not Always!








She might appear to be an angel in this photo, but trust me, she is like a wind up devil when she is awake. She keeps me on my toes!

Punkin is now 3 and a half months old. She has gained 2-3 pounds since I got her. She weighs just under 7 pounds. However, she is at least 1oo lb.s of dynamite! I used to think that Pugs were like wind up toys when they are little, but Punkin has them all beat.

She is so much fun. She is very smart too. She will fetch and return. She has the memory of an elephant and this doesn't suit well when she goes in the backyard. No matter how I try to distract her she insists on eating the rabbit poop. No, I don't have pet rabbits, just wild rabbits who multiply and disappear throughout the year. She will make a beeline for that little black pebble in the grass. Ewwwwww. I have decided to confine an area of the grass that the rabbits cannot get into where she can run. Its one project after another with her. I have already turned my house upside down for her.

I think the cutest thing she does (and, trust me...they are all cute) is right after she poops. She thinks this is the greatest thing ever. She does her business and then you see her entire expression change and she gets a burst of energy and rockets across the floor. She runs so fast that she runs into furniture, the wall, Peepers, my leg....doesn't matter. She is a dog on a mission. I've known dogs to do this. I guess they are so happy and feel so 'free' they want to show off. Can you imagine if people....well, never mind.

So, there is your update on the Punkin Head. Stay tuned for more to come including a video.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There!
It's good to hear from another pug blogger! :)

I'm looking forward to hearing of Punkin and Peeper's adventures.