BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Abbie is singing a song at the sunshine, treats and company of her 'Auntie Dee'. She is loving playing outside (as long as I accompany her) and the weather has been gorgeous. Its chilly here today and suppose to drop into the 30's tonight, but she has 6 hours of sunshine and warmth as the day moves on. I brought her some BIG bones to knaw on and she loves that. As usual, she is extremely joyful and spoiled. My Golden could take some lessons from her for sure! Other than that, everything is running smoothly and I am sure she will be very happy to see her mom and dad again. We will be cleaning house today and just hanging out. I will be back with Abbie on November 17th and I always look forward to her company.

0 comments: