BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just Hanging Out




We have been waiting for sunshine around here. It has rained off and on (mostly 0n) the last week, but whenever we get a break of sunshine, its play time. Ruggles of course, would rather lay in the house and doesn't go out much unless there is a need. He will surely be spoiled when his mom and dad come home.
Sunny and Cassie play like Mutt and Jeff. They are inseperable. Even when they are resting in the house, they are laying in close proximity, if not on top of each other.
We have had no problems to speak of. I had to leave for a couple of hours yesterday and they were perfect! I have to leave for 4 hours on Monday, and that is the longest I will be away from them this whole stay. They are very lucky critters that I have not had other clients to visit while I have been here. December will be another story.
The horses and I are bonding well. They know that I am there to feed and that is all that is important to them. But, I get to pet them and pat them while they are eating and then they get one extra carrot half when I leave that I feed to them to say good bye!
But all is well on the homefront! Very smooth living!

0 comments: