BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meet The REAL McCoys!

Here is the newest addition to the Playful Paw Family. Sunny is the Yellow Lab, Ruggles is the Red Retriever, Cassie is the Retriever Pup and no house is a home without the house cat too! And all live in a harmonious home. These pampered pooches live on 10 acres of land. A beautiful view out the living room window will give you the perfect view of the two horses which graze all day long. I will feature them tomorrow to give you an outside view of where we are. This is our first day and all is running smoothly. Ruggles is being a little stubborn about going outside, but we are managing.

As you can see they have been spoiled by the treats that I brought them. Instant babysitter.....the biggest bones I could find. They are all happy and so far Sunny is ahead of the group as her bone is almost gone. I'm waiting to see who finishes first as I am sure they will move on to someone else's bone!
Its time to throw a flake and give some goodies to the horses soon. Stay tuned for updates on these fur children as I am here for 12 days!!!!!

0 comments: