BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gloomy Day




Well, we are down to the wire here. Only two more days until their mommy and daddy come home. Nothing new to report as we have just been following their routine and they seem pretty darn happy to have me sit with them round the clock. Cassie is chewing on a rock right now. I recognize this because my Retriever loves to chew rocks too. So, if it makes her happy, whatever! I also remembered my dog loves ice cubes. I use them as no fat treats. She accepts them as if they are a cookie. So, I gave Cassie one and of course, the whole gang had to get in on the action! So, they get ice cubes once a day for treats (or several times a day).
Ruggles isn't as low key as she was the first few days. She is actually going outside much more. Yesterday they were shut in as it was POURING rain all day.
As soon as it cleared I let them out to play for an hour or two.
You will see by the picture above how gloomy it is, but at least it isn't raining and that means playtime outside for the pups. We did, however, have heavy snow over the
Snoqualmie Pass and lots of Thunder and lightening.
Thats all for now. The pups send their love to their mommy and daddy
living it up on those Margueritas!!!!

0 comments: