BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Back at Abbie's for Thanksgiving......

I swear Abbie thinks I am her long lost Aunt. She is so used to me coming and going - its as if I live here. Come to think of it, I DO live here A LOT. Not complaining as I love spending time with my Abbie Girl. And you can tell by this picture she is sooooooo spoiled. She loves sleeping with me. Oooops......don't tell anyone she sleeps on the bed. Not sure if Mommy and Daddy know that! Well, she does when I am here anyway. She is getting a little near retirement - like me :0) so I scoot the footstool over to give her an extra boost on the bed. She is snoring as we speak.

The weather has been cold and rainy and lots of fall breeze. We went for a walk today and it got so cold, we turned back around. Abbie likes to spend time in the house these days so she pretty much goes out just to do her thing.
Anyway, all is well on the homefront. She's happy. I'm happy. Can't ask for more than that!

0 comments: