BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kitties, Kitties and more Kitties!


Everything on the Cat front is doing well. No more alarm mistakes and all kitties are warming up to me great! Of course, it helps that they know I am there to feed them, pet them, clean up after them and play a little ball or string game. Cats are so smart! And, these are no exception. Yogi, the senior of the group loves eating food off my fingers. Lilly, on the other hand isn't excited about getting her pill forced on her but she hasn't bitten me yet! And Sabrina just wants to fill that empty belly and be on her way. However, they all enjoy the petting and attention they get while I am there.Of all the loving attention and play time with Sabrina, Yogi and Lilly.....I am sad to say that Spook continues to be aloof. (that is putting it mildly). He stayed in the corner of the room today and stared at me cleaning his dish and cat box and offering more food. His low growl told me he just wanted me out of there. He is not the social butterfly!

0 comments: