BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The older we get, the harder we fall......

Abbie is doing great. As a matter of fact, she is doing much better than me. She has been watching me doing some extra chores. We cleaned the entire bar area, cleaned the oven, washed all the kitchen cabinets and finally cleaned the stainless steel hood over the stove. While working in the kitchen today, Abbie laid at my feet while I cleaned counters and did dishes. I turned to take some recycled trash out and took a huge fall across the floor. Abbie came to my aide but unfortunately couldn't break my fall OR help me up. It took me a good fifteen minutes to get up and I realized I had done some serious damage. So, I spent two hours in emergency before coming back home to her. Nothing broken, but seriously bruised. I feel like a Mac truck hit me. Other than that, everything is swell.....or should I say 'swollen'. LOL. But, we will get by and do the rest of the cleaning one handed. I am glad we got the largest projects out of the way. I have a few days to finish before Abbie's mom and dad come home, so we will be okay! I wonder what goes through her little head. Wish I could speak pooch so I knew what she was thinking. On second thought....maybe I don't want to know. She is probably calling me a clutz or a dork or something! She loves me though!

0 comments: