BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Abbie update.....

I just realized it has been a few days since her last blog. I guess we can blame that on the weather as she and I have lived a very low key few days.
Since the weather is bad I have been taking Abbie on rides in the car. Little trips to the Post Office, the market or just over to my house to check on my little one at home. She loves this and now expects it every day. We have also been working out in the garage as I have a few projects for Christmas and I have set up a little workshop in the garage. We don't spend a lot of time in there as we are freezing.
Abbie has been enjoying the bones I bought her. She doesn't want to go outside much and I can't say I blame her. But, she enjoys playing toss the toy in the living room and following me around to see if I am going to drop any food for her. She is getting lots of treats and plenty of attention. My friend who lives down the street always enjoys seeing Abbie and she played with Abbie the other day when she picked me up to go to lunch. We had a visit from Katy and Katja today but Abbie really just wanted them to go away so she could have all my attention. We go for walks too as soon as the sun breaks. All in all, everything is going smoothly and she is a happy girl.

0 comments: