BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Beauuuuu-ti-ful Day

Abbie and I enjoyed this gorgeous day. Granted it is a little cold (41 degrees), but when we woke this morning, the sun was shining and Abbie and I took advantage by taking a short walk and spending a little time outside. Abbie slept better the last two nights, only waking early morning for a trip outside. So, perhaps the two nights she was restless was for some other reason than her infection.

My friend from Chicago is staying at my house while I sit. She comes to visit during the day sometimes and Abbie really likes her too. I haven't seen anyone she hasn't liked. She is so friendly. When I take my friend home in the afternoon, Abbie goes along for the ride.

Today is a quiet day and it is just Abbie and I hanging out. The blue skies went away and is followed by overcast skies and the smell of snow in the air. We are suppose to get some snow this weekend. It snowed yesterday but was just a light dusting. Abbie and I are doing just great....no worries.

0 comments: