BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Walkin in the Rain....


We went walking in the rain and Abbie reminded me of Gene Kelly's rendition of "Walkin in the Rain..I'm Walkin in the rain...what a glorious feeling...."

Well, maybe it was just me singing that song....Abbie just wanted to come back home....so that's what we did. We didn't walk far as she didn't have her rain coat on, so I tortured her and dressed her up again! Its so funny when she sees me grabbing clothing she kind of has this look on her face like 'Oh NO>>>>'. But, she does so willingly as she knows who the keeper of the cookies is!

She is doing just fine, wet and all. She has had her cookie and I brought her some treats as well so she is not lacking attention. While we are dealing with high winds and strong rain, her mom and dad are happily sunning themselves in the desert! I'm not telling Abbie that of course!

0 comments: