BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Abbie's New Bed


Abbie is such a good girl, so I brought her a surprise today. A new bed and a big bone to chew on. She was in heaven. I hope her mom and dad don't mind. I put it where she sleeps at night. I don't allow her on the bed anymore as she has a little trouble jumping up on the stool to get to the bed. I don't want her to hurt herself. I tried to pick out a bed that went with the decor but as you can see she is quite comfortable laying on it. Mom and Dad can decide where they want to put it if not where it is now.

The snow is melting a little and we just got flurries today. Suppose to get some tonight. I actually got out this morning but the roads were very icy. I suspect it is going to warm up soon. Spring is in a couple of weeks! Sure wouldn't know it by the snow outside. Everything here is fine and Abbie is looking forward to seeing her mom and dad in a few days.

0 comments: