BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Incognito


I was busy cleaning this morning when I wondered where Barney was? I thought I had locked her in the bedroom, but she wasn't there. I looked on the front porch where the dogs were laying in wait of anything to come by and she wasn't there. So, I didn't worry too much because she has a tendancy to just take off for hours and come back when she is ready. As I was sweeping the front entryway, I glanced up and there she was, hiding in the plant. If this plant gets any bigger she can hide in there for days and no one will find her. The pups are outside while I do laundry and some other cleaning. I will do the floors the day I leave so its pretty for mama and daddy. So, everything is good on the homefront.

0 comments: