BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bored Retriever


We laid in the floor and played with toys today after spending some time outside. Abbie was not amused but I laughed out loud. After all, isn't she here to entertain me? She gave me lots of kisses afterward so I knew she wasn't mad at me. We had every single toy out of her toy box but she really wasn't interested in playing with any of them. I think she would be much more interested in a Cookie. I definitely spoil her. Well, today is Sunday so I may take her to McDonalds. We will see. Its not raining but it is really cold outside. However, I have to say it is a beautiful day. I hope her mommy received her package and if not, tomorrow. We have a lot of time left so if the weather holds up I am going to take her out on the trails for a long walk. We will see if we can find a rabbit for her to chase. She is doing great!

0 comments: