BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pasture Pleasure

Chip is grazing today and enjoying the weather before the sky breaks lose and it dumps rain on him. I just found out that Chip and Major are going to have a new friend, Laramie, later this afternoon. We are all anxious to meet the new guy and spoil him the same way I spoil Chip and Major!There is fog in the mountains and they are predicting rain off and on with more tomorrow. I noticed more snow on the Rainier range today than yesterday. It was pretty cold this morning, 38 degrees. But, all is well and we are enjoying our Saturday by being slugs for the day! I had to see a client this morning but we are all settled in now! I am so proud of Cassie. She is really good when it comes to her feeding time. She lays and waits until you tell her its ok and she is just getting better and better. On the other hand, I found a FedEx envelope by the front porch yesterday. She was really good though...she didn't chew it or anything. She just took it from the neighbors and laid it down by the front porch. Hey....that's improvement isn't it! She really is a good girl.

0 comments: