BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I just realized.....,



Its been three days since I blogged about our little Abbie. I apologize.....no excuse...we have just been hanging out enjoying the sunshine. Its cold, but the sun is shining and the clouds are big and billowy white. Its awesome. Also, my daughter was in town for one night on her way to Cave B, a place I gave them certificates for. If you have never been......gotta go, its a great winery.

Anyway, this is about Abbie and she is doing perfectly fine. We did our chores today...went to the Fed Ex, post office, gathered all the trash and now we are going to do a little cleaning. Funny thing about Abbie...she never ceases to amaze me. I have been having some stumbling problems. Nothing to worry about or freak out over...just when I get tired, my feet don't seem to work. Its kind of like MS...but, I have been tested and it is not that. Only happens on occasion and last night I was getting up from the bed and fell from the bed sideways all the way across the room to her bed that I bought her. Now this is only a matter of five feet and it startled me as I laid there and laughed with my face in her bed. Abbie came over to me, licked my face and sat there so I could grab her collar and pull myself up. At least that is what it seemed like in that split second. I didn't need to grab her collar as I was fine and just got up but it was as if she was taking care of me. She is the most awesome dog I have ever known. This is not to say that my other clients don't have awesome dogs but I have to admit that Abbie is one of a kind and she is almost human-like. I wish we could clone her because I would have ten of her. Anyway, she is doing great..,.taking care of me and I get paid for taking care of her....how's THAT for a job???????

0 comments: