BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Horsing Around on Sunday......

Well, yesterday was an interesting day. There was a LOT of activity down at the horses that spanned the entire day! Three horse trailers were in and out, a quarter horse and buggy trotting around the arena, people milling around.......it was the first time I have seen that much activity here.

Given the injuries that Sunny experienced with a kick to the face by one of the horses, I didn't know who the people were or whether the dogs were used to other horses, so I chose to keep them inside with me while they were down there. I would let them out to play in between visitors. However, Cassie was having no part of this at first....she went ballistic when she saw the first visitor. She ran to the windows in the dining area and began whining. She ran back through the dining room to the living room windows and in her craziness, she got caught up in my computer cords and BAM!! My new computer was kissing the floor hello. Soooo, it will be going to the computer hospital tomorrow. I am borrowing the house computer to blog. It wasn't Cassie's fault...it was an accident and I should have just let her out. But, I would rather deal with her high strung whining than an injury by any of the visitors in and out during the day. So much for my 'low key' theory, eh?

But everyone is ok and intact this morning. They are sleeping as it is raining cats and dogs (pun intended) today and haven't had much outdoor time. As soon as it clears, they will go outside and play as there are no visitors here today.

0 comments: