BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday with the Fur Children.....

All the fur children including the four horses are doing well. No bad news to report, thank goodness. I make it a habit when I am pet-sitting to remain low key. One would think it is my 'rest time'. But, taking care of someone else's Fur Children is not all that restful. But remaining low key and not causing to much chaos by stepping outside their normal routine is key to the animals not experiencing separation anxiety. No, I'm not doctor of Fur Children....but, logic and experience goes a long way. Sunny, Ruggles, Cassie, Barnie, Laramie, Nash, Chip and Major......oh, and let us not forget the birds, are all doing well and seem well adjusted as usual. Even Cassie (the youngest pup) is behaving herself. She shows how she can be disciplined by her feeding time. She is so good about her 'down' command and 'wait' command when I am feeding her. She patiently waits while I say 'wait....wait....wait....' and then OKAY. As soon as she hears 'OKAY' she is on it like Donkey Kong! Barnie is summoning me to the front door. She goes in and out like she just can't make up her mind. I don't mind though, at least she doesn't take off and always returns to the front door to tell me she wants in.

That's about it. No worries on the Farm.

0 comments: